- ➽ Wooden box with 6 compartments for tea bags.
- ➽ Design Inspired by the work of art Impressionist Renoir, excellent finish, Size: 17.3 x 26.1 x 4.5 cm.
- ➽ Luncheon of the Boating Party 1881, all the magic of a masterpiece in your Tee box
- ➽ Fine wood box that can be used to keep precious jewels or tea bags
- ➽ Every corner of this box shows the details of this Renoir masterpiece, handmade by Colombian handcrafters that put special care in every detail.
Details: Tea Box with 6 compartments, HANDMADE IN WOOD, a tribute to Renoir and his work Luncheon of the Boating Party. Interior in dark blue with a separator in orange. Luncheon of the Boating Party. (1881, in French: Le Déjeuner des Canotiers) is a painter’s table french Impressionist Pierre-Auguste Renoir. the picture shows a group of friends of Renoir resting in a terrace of restaurant Maison Fournaise on the River Seine in Chatou, France. In this work, Renoir represents their friends and clients to the establishment, as the artist and patron, Gustave Caillebotte, seated in the foreground to the right, talking with the actress Angèle Legault and the journalist Adrien Maggiolo. Also in the foreground, to the left, looks to the future wife of Renoir, Aline putt Charigot, illuminated by a ray of sun playing with a dog. Standing behind, and T-shirt in White, the son of Fournaise, the keeper of the rowing boats, Includes the meeting. well-off in the handrail is your sister Alphonsine listening to Baron Barbier, positioned behind the spectator. The girl in the center, slightly to the right, drinking, Ellen Andrée is a Model Actress who was also for other Impressionists as Degas Édouard Manet Painting and Henri Gervex appears in the back, a man with top hat and the friends of Renoir, lestringuez and Lhote, that speak with the actress Jeanne Samary. Unlike other Impressionist works, this can be seen in some sharpness in forms. Renoir achieves capture several traditional categories of paint: the dead nature, the landscape, portrait and the gender. The result is a timeless paint that captures the atmosphere of an idyllic place, where the friends share the pleasures of the food, wine, and the conversation.